>On 2013-06-24, Dominik Psenner wrote:
>
>> Talking for log4net, yes. We use Gump.
>
>and does it help log4net? (feeling kind of strange about juggling hats
>right now :-)

No it doesn't. It builds only 10% of our build targets and we should migrate
to jenkins ASAP.

>> Bringing up the discussion again. Is it possible to publish nightly
builds
>> using gump? It has been requested several times and it would be a lot
easier
>> than setting up/migrate to a second build system.
>
>I'm not sure whether there is NAnt installed on any Jenkins slave, but
>at least you'd get Windows nodes with "real" .NET platforms.  A start
>might by to run MSBuild on one of the solution files.

We should probably move towards building on jenkins. There is a jenkins
plugin for nant and the admins probably won't mind installing us the
frameworks we need if they're not installed already. Once jenkins builds for
us we might want to investigate in publishing nightlies.