Luis

personally i never download snapshots as snapshots reflect the collection of
files at a particular date/time

so for example if you would be willing to take 1.8.0 version (no datetime
snapshot)

in maven configuration file which is named <apache>-settings.xml or
<gump>-settings.xml

locate  the configuration file*-settings.xml
insert the repository that hosts fontbox-1.8.0.jar for example i can locate
fontbox-1.8.0.jar in mvnrepository at

http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.pdfbox/fontbox/1.8.0

<repositories>

  <repository>
          <id>fontbox</id>
          <name>Repository for fontbox builds</name>
          <url> http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/</url>
          <layout>default</layout>
          <snapshotPolicy>always</snapshotPolicy>
        </repository>

in the pom.xml add the fontbox dependency

<pom.xml>

<dependencies>

 <dependency>

 <groupId>org.apache.pdfbox</groupId>
 <artifactId>fontbox</artifactId>

 <version>1.8.0</version>

</dependency>

</dependencies>

Saludos Cordiales desde EEUU
Martin
Porfavor..no altere ni interrumpir esta communicacion...Gracias