> Hi all
>
> for some reason I'm pretty late this time around:
> https://wiki.apache.org/gump/Drafts/BoardReports/20170315
>
> I'll submit the report pretty soon, likely within the next 24 hours.

Looks good.

Several questions:

"vmgump has been replaced with a new VM with most of the installation
being automated via Puppet."

1. Maybe mention the new VM name?

- "with a new VM"
+ "with a new VM (vmgump-vm3)"

2. Is the version information at the title page of Gump site correct: ?
http://gump.apache.org/#When+does+Gump+run%3F

I mean the following line:
"Apache (vmgump - Ubuntu Linux 14.04)"

Looking for clues at Gump run summary page, and at a Tomcat ServerInfo test:
http://vmgump-vm3.apache.org/

Operating System (Name):  posix

http://vmgump.apache.org/tomcat-trunk/tomcat-trunk-test-nio/gump_file/TEST-org.apache.catalina.util.TestServerInfo.NIO.txt.html

OS Name:        Linux
OS Version:     3.19.0-25-generic
Architecture:   amd64
JVM Version:    1.8.0_121-b13
JVM Vendor:     Oracle Corporation

It is certainly Java 8, but I cannot verify what the OS version is.

3. "with most of the installation being automated via Puppet."

"with most of" means that something is not automated.

Are there essential bits of configuration that are not automated?

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko