Hi all

after Gump's last board report one of the members asked whether we
aren't disturbed by not adding any new committers for many years now
(actually I don't believe anybody who is a not a PMC member already has
posted anything to ths list for years).

And whether Gump really mostly is on life-support for the benefit of
Tomcat. Given that the only person who has done anything for a long time
has been Mark and he has done so for the benefit of Tomcat, this may be
a proper description of where we are.

TBH I don't see Gump adding new projects anymore and my personal
involvement has been reduced to writing more or less the same report
every quarter - mainly checking it still accurately describes the
situation.

I'm not suggesting terminating Gump but I wonder whether there is any
benefit in keeping it as a TLP if no other project is interested
anymore.

Cheers