Tested download with md5: 8f40198ed18bef28aeea1401ec536cb9
Tried to verify the GPG signature, but Chris is not in
http://download.nextag.com/apache/hadoop/core/KEYS - he should be
added there if he is going to sign releases.

I ran unit tests on my machine at home - TestStreamingExitStatus
failed with an OOME. I think it's exactly MAPREDUCE-587. Aside from
that, all unit tests passed. I also ran a few jobs on a
pseudo-distributed cluster and it worked fine.

Since this is just a test bug, and in contrib, I think we should
release anyway. Meanwhile let's commit MAPREDUCE-587 to branch-20
before the next release. I'll reopen that JIRA.

So, [non-binding] +1 from me. Thanks for the hard work, Chris.

-Todd