Hey Mag,

Glad you have solved the problem. I've created a JIRA ticket to improve the
existing documentation: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-6616.
If you have some time, it would be useful to hear what could be added to the
existing documentation that would have helped you figure this out sooner.

Thanks,
Jeff