Big +1.

Curious how this will map to git, though - do we go back to one git repo?

When we have a patch that is mainly HDFS or MR focused but will need changes
across projects, can we just put up one patch in HDFS/MR or do we still need
to open a parallel common JIRA?

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera