Is there a list available of which patches you've made this decision about?
I'm curious, for example, about MAPREDUCE-2178 -- as of today, the MR
security in trunk has a serious vulnerability. Do we plan on fixing it, or
will the answer be that, if anyone needs security, they must update to "MR
Next Gen"?

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon