Awesome.

I'm sorry to miss this (I'm neck deep in MR-279), but a heads up on forward porting from my end: # Luke and Suresh are sick of me bugging them and just rolled up their sleeves to finish up all of the metrics2 work! Thanks guys! I've reviewed/committed Luke's https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-6919 and Suresh finished up the rest. # I'll work with Devaraj/Chris to finish up the TT security hole (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-2178 ).

thanks,
Arun