On 15/06/11 00:35, Allen Wittenauer wrote:

        A minor nit: I'd like to see some cleanup between the first paragraph and the
fourth paragraph in compatibility.  Or was the re-iteration of our "not a standards
committee" intentional?  It is sort of awkward as it is currently written.

well it is a wiki...

        Also, where can I download Camshaft?

It's a fork of Hadoop 0.15 optimised for Windows ME and FAT32 that requires a human to fetch blocks from remote machines using a floppy - a process that limits blocksize to 1.44MB and kills your latency. You don't really want it.

What you saw on the page was marketing's spin on the harsh truth.