Sounds good to me. I think this strategy has worked well on the HDFS-1073
branch -- allowed development to be quite rapid, and at this point all but a
couple trivial patches have been explicitly reviewed by a committer (and the
others implicitly reviewed since later patches touched the same code area).

+1.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon