On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 10:38 AM, sanjay Radia <san...@hortonworks.com>wrote:

> We can merge 1580  after 1073  is merged in.
>
> Looks like the biggest thing in  your 1073  list  is the Backup NN related
> changes.

The BN-related changes are done and just awaiting code review. See
HDFS-1979. The current list of patches awaiting review are: HDFS-1979,
HDFS-2101, HDFS-2133, HDFS-1780, HDFS-2104, HDFS-2135.

> Are you shooting for end of this month?

I'm hoping as early as next week, assuming folks feel the branch is in good
shape. If all goes well, I'll have code reviews back for the above in the
next day or two, can respond to review comments and commit over the weekend,
and call a vote to merge early next week.

Thanks
-Todd