Hi Folks,

I've talked to the folks at Yahoo about the build machines and am happy to
report that an end to the blackout is in sight.

1) They need to reimage the machines, which is in progress and machines should
be restored within a week (pessimistically).

2) They plan to reach out to the apache infrastructure team and change the
admin of these machines to remove yahoo from the admin loop.  This should avoid
future outages and give apache more flexibility in managing the machines.

I'm told they will be posting more details today or tomorrow.  Everyone there
is committed to maintaining quality support for Apache and is concerned about
the outage and making sure it does not repeat.

Thanks,

E14