On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 8:16 AM, Thomas Graves <tgra...@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:
> +1, src tarball contents look good, builds, and ran some jobs on a single
> node cluster using both built from source and binary.

+1 based on the Bigtop 0.4.0-SNAPSHOT test results.

There were a couple of Mahout failures, that seem to be more
Mahout rather than Hadoop related:

http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/Test/job/SmokeCluster/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/org.apache.bigtop.itest.mahout.smoke/
I'll follow up with the Mahout community once the artifacts are published.

Thanks,
Roman.

P.S. Since the vote is still running I'd encourage those who would be interested
in evaluating this RC in conjunction with all the Hadoop ecosystem projects to
install RPM/DEB from our usual Bigtop repositories. E.g here's the one for
CentOS/RHEL 5:

http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/Bigtop-trunk/job/Bigtop-trunk-Repository/label=centos5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/repo/bigtop.repo
others are available over here:

http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/Bigtop-trunk/job/Bigtop-trunk-Repository/