Hi Team,

We are part of Center of Excellence Group in Tata Consultancy Services.

We are trying to install hadoop on zLinux(Linux on System Z).

We downloaded a compatible version of IBM-JAVA from the below specified link, but still we are facing the compatibility issue.

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HadoopJavaVersions

Kindly help us regarding this.

--

With Regards,
R.Manoj

message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you