You right,
The question is it good for us?

Basically we can create "Validation packet" on UDP for a bigger chunk of
data,
Instead using small chunk of TCP that send each packet of data lot of
packets of hand-shake etc and i didn't start to talk about TCP Packet has
bigger header.
via UDP we can "Stream " more information and faster to hadoop.
send once bigger chunks of data.
and each 10M (for example) send validation packet instead sending
validation packets each packet that sent

--

Regards,
Yehuda Korotkin

<http://www.korotkin.co.il/>