Hi Esteban,

Yeah I read through the how to help and believe I understand the process
for submitting patches and the coding and formatting standards.  I also saw
that I should email this list :)

So I'm going to kick the tires a bit for the next few days and start
looking at the newbie bugs and hopefully get some useful patches out.

Chris

*Chris Buckley *
*Strategist  |  Entrepreneur  |  Founder*
e: chris.buck...@puresrc.com  |  m: +1 503.709.0096  |  twitter: @cn_buckley

Pure Source  outsourcing. excellence.  PureSrc.com
<https://www.puresrc.com/>