Andreas Kuckartz wrote:

<snip />

Sure thing. Since Lenya does publishing too, what is the future of
Forrest in your scenario?

To be honest, I am not very familiar with Forrest yet.

But from out of the belly I would characterize Forrest as a specific publication type,
with an information architecture suited for software projects, with various skins/layouts
to choose from and a specific set of functionalities, such as for instance to create the site
automatically out of CVS (right?).

Hence I guess Lenya could be used to manage an instance of the "Forrest publication type"
whereas Forrest could be considered as a best practice publication type.

But maybe I am totally wrong, because as I said above I am not very familiar with Forrest
and I am sure there are many other people which are much better able to steer collaboration
into the right direction.

Thanks

Michael

I would like to see close collaboration between this projects.

Andreas