By the way, I really didn't like the name, Geronimo. It remembers me of someone falling from a cliff :)

Is there any "J" word that is still unused? Like
- Jubilee
- Jun (japanese for excellence, genius;
       pure, innocent; conform to, standard)
- JEI (Java Enterprise Implementation?)

Tetsuo

Erik Abele wrote:
I wonder if someone should collect the addresses of all the interested people coming in here with absolutely no clue and send them a standardized mail with some instructions on how to get involved (mailing list subscription, incubator site and so on)? They are clearly asking for further information!

Is it possible for the moderators to estimate the ratio of post-only msgs compared to subscription requests? That would indicate if it's clear how to participate...

Perhaps it'd be also helpful to get an own mailing list for Geronimo? I'd suggest something like [EMAIL PROTECTED] or similar to a) ensure that the incubation status is clearly visible and b) prevent [EMAIL PROTECTED] from cluttering up too much. Is someone from infrastructure@ already working on setting up this stuff?

just my 0.02 €

Cheers,
Erik