Isn't Geronimo something you yell when you jump out of a plane?

Sean

Aaron Mulder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On the naming front, IMHO the best we came up with for the same sort of project back in the days of Olliance was "Jarbanzo", but we eventually settled on something lame like "Enterprise App Server". I also kicked around "Orbital" (as in, it runs circles around XxxSphere... :) Geronimo isn't too bad, though it may be tricky to get the boss to bet the farm on it.

On the project front, am I correct that the goal is to integrate other projects wherever possible and only build when strictly necessary? If there is going to be building going on, I assume there will be separate areas for the "core server and interfaces" and the various imported projects or "built" subprojects?

Aaron

<TEXTAREA NAME="Signature" ROWS="4" COLS="60">