Geronimo has invited contributions from any source, subject to the normal
ASF CLA and approval by existing committers (the normal Apache process).

To be certified it must implement the entire J2EE specification (which
obviously includes JMS) using code that can be released by ASF. If you are
willing and able to contribute code from OpenJMS that would big a huge step
forward in that area; if not, we _will_ need a JMS implementation and your
experience would be very valuable to the project and could help with
interoperability between Geronimo and OpenJMS.

Jeremy