On 9/23/2003 5:31 AM, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

There is only one point that I have different in my mind and that is IIUC addressed there.

It's about having an "elder" shepherd mentoring the main shepherd, and possibly requiring at least two people helping in Incubation.

I think that there are situations where having an "elder" shepherd may be useful, but I would make it optional rather than mandatory. Remember that shepherds are ASF Officers or ASF Members here. These folks are supposed to have a clue about the ethos of the ASF. Once we have a clear checklist of entry and exit criteria, I think that people will be able to find their way. JMHO.

Ted