Hello,
I have been a regular user of several Apache Jakarta technologies over the last 5 yeas. I have also had limited involvement in the struts and tomcat user mailing lists. I would love an opportunity to contribute to this project where possible. I am familiar with several parts of the J2EE specification, but am by know means an architect, just a meager developer. Can you please advise me on how I can get involved in development or documentation. I feel this would be an excellent experience for me, and have plenty of time to contribute heavily where possible.

Thanks,
   Sebastien