Hi,

There is a history. Who introduced the concept of "Mentor" is ME,
as a matter of fact. (in june).
I talked with Stefano about this, and he said that "Oh! We should use
Mentor rather than Shepherd ..."
(Also, the term "MENTOR" is occasionally used in the situation of
the incubation in the REAL BUSINESS WORLD, too"

The ASF loves the Greek Myth :-) Mentor was Odysseus's good teacher and
mental supporter. I prefer Mentor to Shepherd.

-- Tetsuya. ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

P.S. I am not still able to understand what "podling" is. :-) ... in
other words?

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 10:51:23 +1000
(Subject: Mentor vs. Shepherd)