> One of the things that happened when we updated the main incubator
> site is that it blew away the project site(s).

OK, the README file in the incubator CVS has the instructions:

  Do not use the "incubator" CVS module for project docs,
  but the module of the specific project.

  Check-in the generated pages in the "incubator-site" CVS module
  under /incubator-site/build/site/projects/${project-name}/.

  When the site is updated from CVS (it's once a day) it will be live.

  If you have other questions, feel free to post them on
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The altrmi project has setup their site.  Geronimo has not (re-)setup their
site, yet.

As can be seen from the altrmi example, the normal entry point for a project
is http://incubator.apache.org/projects/<project>.html.  That page, which is
the STATUS file from the incubator CVS, can have a link to the project's web
site, e.g., http://incubator.apache.org/projects/<project>/.  The STATUS
page is located in incubator/site/projects/<project>.cwiki.

The Geronimo project just needs to publish their project site to
incubator-site/build/site/projects/geronimo/ and update the URL located in
incubator/site/projects/geronimo.cwiki to point to their site instead of the
Wiki.

        --- Noel