On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 11:10, Leo Simons wrote:
> The only one who can change
> a charter is the board, or the collective members, right?
> Given the responses given here by some of the board
> members already, I doubt the board feels like it.

What usually happens is that a project produces an amended
charter and presents that to the board for acceptance.
This ofcourse means that the project has to agree on a new
charter first.  And that is where I think this will fizzle.
I don't think the Incubator wants to change this aspect
at all.

Sander