On Jan 12, 2004, at 1:05 PM, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

Ceki Gülcü wrote:

All the developers who have expressed an opinion on the matter so far
were inclined to have separate repositories with separate access
rights. The exact internal organization of the Logging Services is
something that should be left for the Logging Services project to
decide.

The organization of your TLP is your choice.

I was simply trying to point out an implication as I see it in terms of how
a project's organization can effect Incubation. If a TLP treated itself as
a single project with multiple shared codebases, then it may be easier to
show that a codebase had a larger, more diverse, community than if each
codebase were treated as a separate community.

Eh. I think community doesn't matter at all when the Incubator is simply performing accountable legal oversight. If a TLP says they want a codebase from the outside, and we have determined that there are no legal impediments to that codebase from entering the ASF, then that should be that...

geir

[EMAIL PROTECTED]