Noel J. Bergman wrote:

David Sean Taylor wrote:

Attached is the filled form that you sent me on June 26.

Thank you.  :-)  Sorry for the delay.

I have checked in the form and your instance of it, as you can see from CVS.
When we rebuild the site, they will appear on the website as well.  I take
it from the form that you are aware of work-for-hire issues, and have either
verified that you do not need for Gluecode to submit a Corporate CLA or are
in the process of having one submitted.

We have already submitted a Software Grant for this work; Geir has soft and hard copies. A more general CCLA is in process.

--
Jeremy
CTO, Gluecode Software Inc.