Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
I would like to start discussing the fact that Lenya is, IMO, mature, diverse and integrated enough with the ASF substrate enough to exit incubation.

My reasons are:

Having taken part of Lenya mentoring, I can say that the Lenya community is very nice and has taken great care since it's start to learn and integrate in Apache.

My proposal for lenya would be to exit incubation with its own top level project. The reason for this follow the same reasoning for Forrest: the cocoon dependency is a technical one, but not exactly a social one and it would feel wrong to have one PMC controlling both cocoon and lenya because it would clearly be divided into two separate groups with little overlap.

+1

            - verba volant, scripta manent -