> what is the status of MyFaces?

The lists and CVS were setup a month ago, as were several accounts.  I have
not seen any activity since then, but judging from what I just found on
their current mailing lists, they have been waiting to get all of their
current committers covered by CLA before moving.

See:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=5253408&forum_id=2938
4

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=5323000&forum_id=2938
4

None of the CLAs listed as outstanding in late July have been recorded as of
today.  I don't know how they were transmitted, but apparently they were not
received.  If necessary, they can try again using my FAX server, and I'll
forward them on to the ASF Secretary.

        --- Noel