Andreas Hartmann wrote:
Dear Incubators,

just FYI, when you click on the Geronimo link on
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/index.html,
the redirect is wrong (I wanted to add a bugzilla
entry, but I didn't find the Incubator product).

It rises the question about the pages created while Geronimo was in incubation. Should they still be available? When the pages are visited, there's no link to the actual home page of the project - http://geronimo.apache.org.

I'm also concerned with the first message a visitor sees - it's about the letter instead of leaving incubation successfully. Shouldn't it be corrected (somehow)?

-- Andreas

Jacek