Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> I've been lurking on the Derby list, and there's a discussion
> about code copyright.  Why isn't all the code (c) ASF?

The files should all have the AL v2.  The license file provided includes the
copyright.  Any other notices, such as historical credits, go into the
NOTICE file.

If there is a legal issue, then IBM Legal (probably Jennifer) should get in
touch with the ASF (probably me to start), and we'll go from there.
Otherwise, the files should be adjusted accordingly.

        --- Noel