I've put this onto the agenda.

One comment though: where the heck did the text for the resolution come
from? This is like the third or fourth TLP resolution lately that I've
seen which does NOT put "Apache" into the name of the PMC. I'm wondering
how the heck that got started. Every project needs to be named using the
"Apache Foo" pattern.

If there's a template somewhere, then it needs to be fixed. I've had to
update every incoming resolution, and it's getting a bit annoying :-)

Cheers,
-g