Hi,

yesterday I resent the five CLA's down below via fax - I hope that worked out now.

regards,

Martin

Manfred Geiler wrote:

Noel, Ted,
Now, I really start to worry...
Shall I send the CLAs from
 Manfred Geiler
 Thomas Spiegl
 Martin Marinschek
 Sylvain Vieujot
 Grant Smith
once again?

CLA from Anton Koinov should also have arived long ago (via facsimile I think).

Could you please check this?

Thanks,
Manfred

Noel J. Bergman wrote:

Martin Marinschek wrote:

I wonder if we should start to worry now - should we try to
resend the stuff?

Noel J. Bergman wrote:

Ted Husted wrote:

Ted Husted wrote:

Manfred Geiler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> collected the
remaining CLAs and sent them by ground mail on 19 Aug.
The CLA file has not been updated since the time they
might have been received, so I wasn't worried yet.

OK, now I'm starting to worry :)
The CLAs that Manfred sent by surface mail should have
arrived a week ago. Might they still be pending, or

Give it a few more days.  The ASF Secretary has indicated
that there is a backlog of CLAs that will be recorded.

Let's find out from Jim. I just checked the records, which were updated
yesterday, and I still don't see entries for anyone listed as filed but not
recorded on (http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/MyFacesProposal). If he's
still backlogged, fine. If he's processed everything that he has, then we
need to have the CLAs re-sent.

    --- Noel

.

.