--On Tuesday, October 19, 2004 1:56 PM -0400 Neil Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'd also be curious to know what proportion of Apache projects have
migrated to SVN so far?  There would be a significantly higher amount of
churn caused to the community by an SVN migration than was caused by our
earlier Jira migration; so I'd prefer to go down a well-trod path than be
on the bleeding edge in this particular instance.

<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/>

A fair number of projects have already converted and a few more (such as httpd) have already agreed to convert, but are waiting for the 'right' time to convert. (My hunch is a bunch more might migrate at upcoming AC'04.)

For more info, please see: <http://www.apache.org/dev/cvs2svn.html>

HTH.  -- justin