Ted Husted wrote:
> Jaaron,
>
> Either place is fine with me. Though, now that you mention it,
> the wiki might be a more collaborative place to start.

I presume that these new documents are going to
be at the Incubator website under control of SVN.
When i hear people say "start at the wiki" i get
worried that the docs stay there and we get a mess
of duplication.

> Here's another old link with some material we could incorporate:
>
> * http://jakarta.apache.org/site/guides.html
>
> Though it now overlaps with material available elsewhere.

This is the big worry - there is so much overlapping
and often conflicting material scattered over many websites.

--
David Crossley