On Oct 21, 2004, at 11:43 AM, Andreas Kuckartz wrote:

I noticed that Twister is licensed under the LGPL. Is it possible to merge that
code with Apache Agila ?

No, unless it's relicensed.

geir

Andreas

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthieu Riou" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 2:52 PM
Subject: Proposition: Twister WS-BPEL engine and Apache Agila

Hello,

I'm the project leader of Twister, an open source WS-BPEL engine. More
can be found about Twister here:

http://www.smartcomps.org/twister

I'm sending this e-mail to suggest a donation of Twister to the Apache
Group and a merge with the incubated Apache Agila project. I believe
that Twister and the Gluecode engine could be assembled to a better
solution, using the strengths of both implementations. This would also
be beneficial for the BPM Open Source community and would bring more
users and contributors to Agila.

Regards,

Matthieu Riou

[EMAIL PROTECTED]