OUTSTANDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Geir Magnusson Jr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <general@incubator.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2005 9:05 AM
Subject: Re: AGILA

On Dec 27, 2004, at 5:06 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Any word on when Agila will be released ??

It's the SVN (has been for a while), but I've been awfully tardy in setting up lists and site and such. The issues that were interfering are over (a product release and work-related), and I expect that in the next few days all will be up and running.

geir

Thanks,

Rich Halsey

[EMAIL PROTECTED]