On Jan 3, 2005, at 9:57 AM, Craig Russell wrote:

Hi Dain,

Can you give me a brief rundown on how I can update the JDO JIRA project? I'd like to file bugs, update the roadmap, etc.

Do you have an account on jira? I couldn't find one with your name. If you don't, create one and send me your username, and I will give you permissions.

Anyway, in general any registered user has permission to add bugs and issues.

Is there a quick guide you can point me to?

Don't know. It is pretty self explanatory. There is a wiki page on it at the ASF:

http://wiki.apache.org/old/JIRA

And there always it the Atlassian site:

http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/

Are you going to be in Lyon for the ObjectWeb conference?

I'm not planing on going, but you never know :)

-dain