+0

On Jan 14, 2005, at 11:39 AM, Alex Karasulu wrote:

I have posted an updated release candidate for the Apache Directory Server here: http://www.apache.org/~akarasulu/dist.

The binary distribution includes the full web site, including combined as well as package-specific javadoc. The source distribution does not include javadoc, but does include ant and maven builds (including javadoc targets).

FYI, all IP issues and TM issues have been resolved and the status page here has been updated to reflect these changes:

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/directory.html

[ ] +1  I support this release and am willing to help
[ ] +0  I support this release but am unable to help
[ ] -0  I do not support this release
[ ] -1  I do not support this release, and here are my reasons

Here is my own +1.

Alex