Biggest seems to be:  http://opensource.org/OSA/
It seems to be both for people and for projects.

The judges seem to be:

ESR + "Jeremy Allison, Larry Augustin, Jim Gettys, Keith Packard, and
Guido van Rossum. Legate status was conferred on Tim O'Reilly of
O'Reilly and Associates and to David Berlind of CNET."

and they talk about the noble prize analogy etc.

Both Australian and UK Unix User Groups also appear to have open source awards.

Hen