Ben Laurie wrote:
Noel J. Bergman wrote:

There is a proposed "PGP" package being discussed in Jakarta Commons.  Would
there be any overlap at lower levels (not at the WS layer) between them,
providing for some collaboration?

This strikes me as orthogonal, but it might be of interest that I'm
currently working on a to-be-BSD-licensed (or equivalent) PGP C library.
BTW, its properly called OpenPGP.

Ah, interesting... any chance you are going to propose that to be housed
at the ASF?  Are you currently developing somewhere I can follow along?

Sander