Thanks Cliff!  Getting feedback from you on these issues would be a nice bonus
for us.  I think the main thing is that, along the lines of Noel's comments and
advice, if you see anything the Beehive project can do to better apply ASF
principles, it would be great for us to hear it.  This kind of feedback, both
public and private, really helps us.

Thanks,
Rich