Sanjiva Weerawarana wrote:
+1 .. do you guys plan for Oscar to become a JSR 277 impl as well? Are
the ASF folks on that JSR involved with Oscar?)

Hi, Sanjiva,

I don't know if any Apache folks are on that JSR, but Richard Hall (of Oscar and this proposal) has applied to be, as an individual.

As for Oscar becoming a JSR 277 impl, we can't plan for that since there is no spec. JSR 277 has only recently come into being and it targets JDK 1.7, which is a ways away.

Enrique