Simon Kitching wrote:
On Wed, 2005-07-20 at 17:04 -0600, Martin Sebor wrote:

Heidi Buelow wrote:

Did anyone else notice that the svn repository seems to have
disappeared?

Yes, something bad seems to have happened to the SVN repos.
I haven't been able to get to svn since sometime between 10
and 11 this morning (US mountain time). Here's the error I've
been gettin since then:

$ svn ls
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/incubator'
svn:
Could not open the requested SVN filesystem

Subversion access is working fine for me (both web browsing and
command-line).

I can confirm that it's back now. That was very odd.

Martin