Agila has been moving slowly, but there is clear interest with the addition of the Twister project, a pure BPEL engine, and the addition of a new Agila committer, Chris Lim. There are other individuals we are looking at.

At ApacheCon EU, we were approached by another workflow engine that would consider coming to the project. As our goal is to build a strong workflow/BPM community, this was welcomed and I look forward to some follow-up

It's clear I need to dedicate some additional time to Agila, both in code and community.

geir

[EMAIL PROTECTED]