Could somebody redirect http://incubator.apache.org/derby to http://db.apache.org/derby ? Once that redirect is in place, I'll remove the files from /www/incubator.apache.org/derby .

I completed these two steps below and they should be visible the next time the incubator site is built:

1. http://incubator.apache.org/projects/index.html
Moved derby from "Currently Incubating" to "Successfully Incubated" table.
2. http://incubator.apache.org/projects/derby.html
    updated derby.cwiki with link to new website

Below is a check list I started putting together for incubator clean-up:

[ ] Request repository/karma move from incubator to new location.
[ ] Move web site from /www/incubator.apache.org/${PROJECT} to new destination
[ ] Request redirect from old incubator URL to new
[ ] After redirect is verified working, delete web cruft from
    /www/incubator.apache.org/${PROJECT}
[ ] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/index.html
Move project from "Currently Incubating" to "Successfully Incubated" table.
[ ] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/${PROJECT}.html
    update with link to new website

Is this list useful to anyone else? and is anything missing that I still need to take care of?

thanks,

 -jean