Thanks! I have modified the link and it is working
perfectly. Now I shall update the ftpserver site pages
and update the status page.

BTW, can I change the cwiki file to the HTML file?
Most of the new projects use html and besides that I
am not very familiar of the wiki format.

Thanks,
Rana Bhattacharyya

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/public/trunk/site-author/project