Martin Sebor wrote:
> Dain Sundstrom wrote:
> >On Dec 18, 2005, at 6:46 PM, Jean T. Anderson wrote:
> [...]
> >>Here's a starting checklist based on one I started last summer when
> >>Derby graduated:
> >>
> >>[ ] Move svn repo
> >>    [ ] Request svn repository/karma move from incubator to new
> >>location.
> >>    ***Who should make this request? One of the project's mentors?
> >>Anyone on the podling pmc?
> >
> >A sample email would be helpful here.
>
> Preferably in the form of a link to an actual email in the archive
> (if this is archived and publicly accessible), or to a Jira issue
> if done through Jira.

There are two separate issues in that item.

One is moving the SVN repository or asking
infra@ to move it.

The other is amending the svn-authorization files
to provide access to the newly-named repositories.
The project PMC chair or other mentor can do that
and there is no need to involve Infrastructure.

There are some notes for PMCs which might help
with this Incubator checklist:
http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html

-David