I Also share these concerns - is there currently a process to have continuous reviews throughout the entire life-cycle of all new and existing projects - to ensure that everything under the 'apache' brand is and will continue to be 'worthy' ?

Sorry if there's already a process in place - I'm new :)

cheers,

Rob